- Facilitate the analysis and publication of industry mortality and morbidity experience.
- Review and update the basis for analysing industry experience.
- Liaise with industry participants with regard to the specification and collection of required data.
- Organise the tender for the production of the required analysis and subsequently negotiate terms with the successful independent third party.
- Ensure the analysis and production of industry results in a confidential and timely manner by an independent third party.
- Review and approve the release of any final mortality and morbidity tables produced.
To maintain links with overseas equivalent committees.