- Handle professional conduct complaints and investigations process.
- Provide guidance on professional conduct to Society Members.
- Review and update Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Scheme.
- Be responsible for the oversight of the professional conduct of members of the Society.
- Provide guidance on professional conduct to members.
- Initiate any necessary enquiries into complaints relating to professional conduct and if appropriate institute the Disciplinary Procedure of the Society.
- Manage complaints made to the Society under the Disciplinary Procedure.
- Establish the Investigation Team and Adjudication Panel in respect of a complaint.
- Provide Council with advice if requested on the appointment and nominations for the Professional Conduct Tribunal and Appeals Committee.
- Provide Council with informal and formal advice as required on the Code of Conduct and the Disciplinary Scheme.