To view presentations and papers from previous NZSA events simply click on the relevant event in the list below to view any papers that are available from that event.
- This event has passed.
Financial Services Forum
Thursday, November 28, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm| $250
The 2019 NZSA Financial Services Forum will explore a range of topics as the Life insurance industry faces its own “Lexit”, with a move to a more transparent and customer focus following the fallout from the Royal Commission and the recent FMA Conduct Report.
We have a great line up of presenters and topics spanning across the life insurance industry (both locally and abroad).
- An Update on the FMA’s Regulatory Role – Rob Everett, FMA
- Consumer’s views on conduct and culture – Jessica Wilson, Consumer NZ
- An Update on the Current RBNZ Activities – Robert Cole, RBNZ
- An Update on IFRS 17 – NZSA IFRS 17 working group
- Good Customer Outcomes: The South African Experience – Lee-Ann du Toit, Deloitte
- An Update on the State of the Industry in Australia – TBC
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
The AGM will follow from 5pm – 6pm with networking drinks and nibbles from 6pm.
We look forward to seeing you there!