To view presentations and papers from previous NZSA events simply click on the relevant event in the list below to view any papers that are available from that event.
- This event has passed.
NZSA Biennial Conference 2012 – Islands of opportunity
Sunday, November 18, 2012 - Thursday, November 22, 2012
The 2012 Conference of the Society was held in Bay of Islands.
Papers from this event:
- Getting Ahead of the next Big One : The Future disaster insurance in New Zealand by Janet Lockett, Clinton Freeman and Richard Beauchamp
- Taking the Pulse of New Zealand Health Insurance Industry by Anagha Pasche and John Smeed
- Trauma Insurance – Want to play the lottery? by Andre Dreyer and Kate Gillmore
- Actuarial Valuation of the Benefit Scheme by Taylor Fry
- Rebuilding Globally and Locally: Opportunities in the new normal by Bernard Hickey
- Actuarial Modelling Software. Is it making the most of current trends and developments by Klaas Stijnen
- The influence of population and social change on retirement, and the differing risks for individuals, government and business over the coming decades by Len Cook
- LAPP : Why and How by Tim Sole
- Re-thinking the role of Private Health Insurance in New Zealand by Heather McLeod
- Development of a Vehicle Classification Scheme for a General Insurance Company in New Zealand by Rasa Sipulskyte
- Canterbury ‘quakes 2010-12 : Insurance Supervision by Robert Cole
- Making a Big Difference to a little insurer. The new Appointed Actuary Regime by Ross Simmonds and Jonathan Nicholls
- Dynamic Risk Model by Swee Chang and Martin Fry
- Boom, Bust, Echos ….. and now Regional Depopulation by Natalie Jackson