- This event has passed.
NZSA Financial Services Forum 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
The NZSA 2015 Financial Services Forum will explore a range of topics focused on the ever-changing requirements of the life insurance and wider financial services industry.
Papers from this event:
The presentations from the Financial Services Forum held on 16 November 2015 are available below:
- Decumulation Debate by Retirement Income Interest Group – Presentation
- ERM: Making it work for the business by John Evans, Sydney Business School – Presentation
- Medical advances and their impact on trauma insurance by Dr William Monday, Munich RE – Presentation
- Through the regulatory looking glass by Toby Fiennes, RBNZ – Presentation
- Regulating Life Insurance Sales – by David Chamberlain, Melville Jessup Weaver – Presentation