Past papers and presentations
To view publicly available presentations and papers from previous NZSA events simply click on the relevant event in the list below to view any papers that are available from that event. All other available presentations can be found by logging in to the Member Area.
- This event has passed.
NZSA Financial Services Forum 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
The NZSA 2015 Financial Services Forum will explore a range of topics focused on the ever-changing requirements of the life insurance and wider financial services industry.
Papers from this event:
The presentations from the Financial Services Forum held on 16 November 2015 are available below:
- Decumulation Debate by Retirement Income Interest Group – Presentation
- ERM: Making it work for the business by John Evans, Sydney Business School – Presentation
- Medical advances and their impact on trauma insurance by Dr William Monday, Munich RE – Presentation
- Through the regulatory looking glass by Toby Fiennes, RBNZ – Presentation
- Regulating Life Insurance Sales – by David Chamberlain, Melville Jessup Weaver – Presentation