Past papers and presentations
To view publicly available presentations and papers from previous NZSA events simply click on the relevant event in the list below to view any papers that are available from that event. All other available presentations can be found by logging in to the Member Area.
- This event has passed.
NZSA General Insurance Seminar
Monday, October 30, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
We have a great line up of presenters for the 2017 General Insurance Seminar. For the first time, the seminar will also include concurrent Health sessions.
See the flyer for our speaker line-up.
Papers from this event
- Felix Tang – How can actuaries help the Government understand and solve society’s biggest problems
- Health Loss in New Zealand 1990-2015
- How can actuaries help the Government understand and solve society’s biggest problems
- Industrialising analytics to generate better ROIs
- NZ IFRS 17 first impressions from KPMG on the new standard
- Preventing patient harm to contain treatment injury cost
- Probabilistic model outputs, realistic disaster scenarios, and potential losses from major perils in New Zealand