To view presentations and papers from previous NZSA events simply click on the relevant event in the list below to view any papers that are available from that event.
- This event has passed.
NZSA General Insurance Seminar
Monday, October 30, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
We have a great line up of presenters for the 2017 General Insurance Seminar. For the first time, the seminar will also include concurrent Health sessions.
See the flyer for our speaker line-up.
Papers from this event
- Felix Tang – How can actuaries help the Government understand and solve society’s biggest problems
- Health Loss in New Zealand 1990-2015
- How can actuaries help the Government understand and solve society’s biggest problems
- Industrialising analytics to generate better ROIs
- NZ IFRS 17 first impressions from KPMG on the new standard
- Preventing patient harm to contain treatment injury cost
- Probabilistic model outputs, realistic disaster scenarios, and potential losses from major perils in New Zealand