Member Engagement Committee
- To support the engagement of current, new and future members in the Society.
The member engagement committee will:
- Regularly survey members to get feedback on services provided by the Society to members and action improvements to better support members.
- Identify areas to improve engagement (e.g. retired members, new qualifiers, new students, etc).
- Facilitate mentoring of members within the Society
- Seek and coordinate member volunteers to help support Society activities.
- Promote diversity of membership across the Society
- Promote the Actuarial career path to students at universities and schools.
- Liaise with universities to promote alignment between university courses and Actuarial study.
- Maintain links with equivalent committees of other international actuarial bodies.
- Manage applications for Ordinary membership of the Society. (Applications for Fellow and Associate membership will be referred to Council).