- The production of the NZSA’s bi-monthly digital newsletter and editorial oversight of www.actuaries.org.nz
- Lead editor of newsletter
- Deputy editor of newsletter
- Web editor
- One member representative from each committee/interest group
- Representative of the Secretariat
- The digital newsletter is initially to be distributed every two months i.e. February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Committee members will attend a meeting approximately every two months with a view to generating content for forthcoming newsletters.
- Liaison with Council and other representatives of the committees/interest groups regarding appropriate, relevant and timely content.
- Newsletter content is to be approved by both the Lead Editor and the President.
- Editorial oversight of website includes generating relevant content. Online content is to be approved by both the Web Editor and the President.
- Make use of the Secretariat for administrative, proof reading and copy writing tasks.