In addition to the NZSA standards, the following International Standards of Actuarial Practice (ISAPs) have been issued by the International Actuarial Association. There are no legislative, regulatory or mandatory requirements for NZSA Members to comply with these standards. However, if NZSA Members would like guidance on specific areas not covered by NZSA Standards, then these are good documents to consider (albeit non-binding).
- ISAP1 – General Actuarial Practice
- ISAP1A – Governance of models
- ISAP2 – Financial Analysis of Social Security Systems
- ISAP3 – IAS 19 Employee Benefits
- ISAP5 – Insurer Enterprise Risk Models
There is ongoing work on ISAP4 – IFRS17