- Provide a forum for discussion of Student members’ concerns and ideas relevant to the Society
- Provide a student voice to Council
- Organise events tailored towards student members of the Society, including the annual NZSA Future Pathways event
- Use appropriate channels to communicate and consult with student members of the NZSA
- Manage and facilitate events within budgetary constraints
- Manage student profiles on the NZSA website
- Act as an initial point of contact for external student queries
- Keep abreast of actuarial developments and their impact on NZSA students.